Saturday, April 3, 2010

Lip Sync Practice



I see I haven't uploaded a lip sync here at all, so I'm doing that now. Still some things on my anatomy skills that need lots of working at. This time I wanted to execute movement a little more complex than simple pose to pose animation. I made his bra move not too much, but just enough so that everyone doesn't seem like they all lost in a game of freeze tag. I also tried to keep the style as consistent as possible but I still think that's one of my greatest challenges within the principles of animation, (along with a few more). And because virtually no one reads this far into the blog I can say that maybe I wore a bra to get 100% accurate reference....maybe.

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Did you stuff that bra with any sort of spherical object? I feel as though you should add that in there. The way the bra just moves it looks like it was stuffed with some sort of ball that should have just plopped right out after he zips into frame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree the bra moved a little too much for there to be nothing in it. Though in his defense, he is wearing a D 40 cup.

    ReplyDelete